Experimental studies of hydrocombustible foam
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsFoam Experimental Study Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. H. Burgoyne and A. J. Steel, Fire Res. Abstracts and Rev.,4, No. 1, 2 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Tsap, A. F. Sharovarnikov, et al., Kolloidn. Zh., No. 2 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Babkin and A. V. V'yun, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,7, No. 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Zabetakis, Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin No. 627, Washington, US (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Lovachev, A. M. Baratov, et al., in: Combustibility of Substances and Fire Extinguisher Chemical Media [in Russian], VNIIPO, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989