Stationary stabilization for a flame showing thermal diffusion instability
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Stationary Stabilization Thermal Diffusion Diffusion Instability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Sivashinsky, Acta Astron.,4, 1177 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Clavin, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci.,11, No. 1 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.B. J. Matkowsky and G. I. Sivashinsky, J. Appl. Math.,37, 686 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Sivashinsky, Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech.,15, 179 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Grishin and V. M. Fomin, Conjugate and Nonstationary Problems in Reacting-Medium Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Barenblatt, Ya. B. Zel'dovich, and A. G. Istratov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.B. E. Rogoza, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,22, No. 3 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.D. G. Markshtein (ed.), Nonstationary Flame Propagation [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989