Ignition and combustion of a high-temperature alloy in oxygen
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsOxygen Combustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Ivanov, Safe Use of Materials in Contact with Oxygen [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.P. F. Pokhil, A. F. Belyaev, Yu. V. Frolov, et al., Combustion of Powder Metals in Active Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.G. H. Markstein, AIAA J., No. 1, 550 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Clark and J. G. Hust, AIAA J., No. 12, 441 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Ya. Nesgovorov, Yu. A. Prozorov, and V. G. Kholin, Izv. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR, Ser. Fiz. Tekh. Nauk, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Maslennikov, High-Temperature Steels and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Rukhadze (ed.), Exploding Wires [in Russian], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Kofstad, High-Temperature Oxidation of Metals [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989