Calculation of the breakdown of a discontinuity at an explosive-condensed medium boundary
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Medium Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. A. Baum, L. P. Orlenko, K. P. Stanyukovich, et al., Explosion Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Reinhardt and D. Pearson, Explosive Treatment of Metals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Zhernokletov, V. N. Zubarev, and G. S. Telegin, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Evstigneev, M. V. Zhernokletov, and V. N. Zubarev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 5 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Lyuboshits, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,3, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Neal, in: Preprint Paper Sixth International Symposium on Detonation, San Diego, California (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984