Detonation in a relaxing gas with two heat-producing reactions
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Kuznetsov and V. A. Kopotev, “Detonation in relaxing gases,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,278, No. 4, 861–865 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Kuznetsov and V. A. Kopotev, “Detonation in relaxing gas,” Comb. Flame,61, 109–118 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Kuznetsov and V. A. Kopotev, “Detonation in relaxing gases and the relaxation instability,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,22, 75–86 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Kazakov, A. V. Fedorov, and V. M. Fomin, “Normal detonation regimes in relaxing media,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,25, 119–127 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Ershov, “Detonation in relaxing gases,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,25, No. 2, 112–116 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Veyssiere, R. Bauriannes, and N. Manson, “Detonation characteristics of two ethylene-oxygen-nitrogen mixtures containing aluminum particles in suspension,” in: Gas-Dynamics of Detonations and Explosions, AIAA Progr. Astron. Aeron., Vol. 75, New York (1981), pp. 423–438.Google Scholar
- 7.B. A. Khasainov and B. Veyssiere, “Analysis of the steady double-front detonation structure for detonable gases laden with aluminum particles,” in: 2nd International Conf. on Dust Explosions, Abstracts, Poland (1986), pp. 76–78.Google Scholar
- 8.D. V. Voronin, “Existence of double-front detonation in gas-droplet systems,” in: Dynamics of Polyphase Media [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1984), No. 68, pp. 35–43.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. V. Kazakov, A. V. Fedorov, and V. M. Fomin, Detonation Dynamics of Gaseous Suspensions [in Russian], Preprint, ITPM, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Kopotev and N. M. Kuznetsov, “On the existence of stationary double-front detonation waves,” in: Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Detonation and Shock Waves [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1986), pp. 139–143.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992