Change in porosity during combustion of heterogeneous systems with partly gas-phase products
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Porosity Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Heterogeneous System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Merzhanov, “The mechanism and rules governing the combustion of pyrotechnical mixtures of titanium and boron,” Preprint of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR OIKhF T04590, Chernogolovka (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Naiborodenko, N. G. Kasatskii, et al., “The effect of vacuum thermal processing on the combustion of a gasless system,” in: The Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. The Combustion of Condensed and Heterogeneous Systems [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1980), pp. 74–77.Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Nigmatulin, The Dynamics of Multiphase Media [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Skorokhod, The Rheological Basis for the Theory of Sintering [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Smolyakov, Combustion of Heterogeneous Systems Which Form Condensed Products with Macrostructural Transformations [in Russian], Tyumen' (1990); VINITI June 27, 1990, No. 3672-B90.Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Aldushin, T. P. Ivleva, et al., “Propagation of a combustion front in porous metal samples with oxidizer percolation,” in: Combustion Processes in Chemical Technology and Metallurgy [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1975), pp. 245–252.Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Gol'dshtik, Transport Processes in a Granular Layer [in Russian], Institute of Theoretical Physics, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Smolyakov, “The influence of structural changes on the combustion of pressed metal powders in a gas,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,24, No. 3, 18–26 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Filonenko, V. A. Bunin, and V. I. Vershinnikov, “The dependence of the burn rate on diameter for certain gasless compounds,” Khim. Fiz., No. 2, 260–264 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992