Investigation of protective properties of inhibited oils by means of polarization corrosion diagrams
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsProtective Property Polarization Corrosion Corrosion Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Shekhter and S. É. Krein, Surfactants from Petroleum Raw Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Savel'ev, A. G. Mokhov, et al., Zashch. Met.,10, No. 2, 217 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Rappeport and V. S. Luneva, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 47 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Tomashov, Theory of Metal Corrosion and Protection [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Rozenfel'd, Corrosion and Protection of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970), p. 196.Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Fertman, N. I. Chernozhukov, et al., Zashch. Met.,6, No. 6, 704 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979