Technology for utilizing spent sulfuric acid
Petroleum and Gas Processing
KeywordsSulfuric Acid Spend Sulfuric Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Antonishin, B. S. Grinenko, I. I. Makarchuk, and P. I. Koval'chak, Neft. i Gaz. Prom., No. 6, 40–43 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. D. Lyakhevich, V. I. Antonishin, and L. E. Gonopol'skii, Neft' i Gaz, No. 12, 57–60 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Antonishin, B. S. Grinenko, Yu. T. Rudavskii, and I. G. Ashkinazi, Neft. i Gaz. Prom., No. 5, 45–47 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.G. D. Lyakhevich, L. E. Gonopol'skii, V. P. Rozhin, and V. I. Antonishin, Neft. i Gaz. Prom., No. 2, 45–47 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Antonishin, G. D. Lyakhevich, B. S. Grinenko, and P. I. Koval'chak, USSR Author's Certificate 321,536, Byul. Izobret., No. 35, 92 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. T. Amelin, Production of Sulfuric Acid [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967), p. 444.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974