Study of normal burning velocity in methane-air mixtures at high pressures
- 127 Downloads
KeywordsBurning Dynamical System High Pressure Mechanical Engineer Burning Velocity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Rozlovskii, ZhFKh, 30, 4, 1956.Google Scholar
- 2.J. T. Agnew and L. B. Graiff, Combustion and Flame,5, 3, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Babkin, L. S. Kozachenko, and I. L. Kuznetsov, PMTF, 3, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Babkin, A. V. V'yun, and L. S. Kozachenko, FGV [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves], 2, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.H. C. Hottel, G. C. Williams, and C. N. Satterfield, Thermodynamic charts for combustion processes, New York-London, 1956.Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Lovachev, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 10, 1959; 2, 1960; 3, 1960; 4, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.V. Klingman, R. Brokaw, and R. Pease, Fourth (International) Symposium on Problems of Combustion and Detonation Waves [in Russian], Moscow, Oboxongiz, 1958.Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Gurvich and Yu. Kh. Shaulov, Thermodynamic Studies Using the Explosion Method and Calculation of Combustion Processes [in Russian], Moscow, Izd. MGU, 1955.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc 1969