The donor-acceptor properties of the siloxane bond
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Siloxane Siloxane Bond
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Voronkov, The Chemistry and Practical Applications of Organo-silicon Compounds [in Russian], No. 6, Izd-vo AN SSSR (1961) p. 136.Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Voronkov, Heterolytic Reactions of Siloxane Bond Splitting [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Ioffe, “Refractometry as a method for the physicochemical analysis of organic systems”, Doctorate Thesis [in Russian], LGU (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Ioffe, Uspekhi khimii29, 137 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.R. West, L. S. Whatley, and K. J. Lake, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.83, 761 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Horak, V. Bazant, and V. Chvalovsky, Coll. Czechosl. Chem. Comm.25, 2822 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Reuther and E. Rosenbaum, Chem. Technik8, 359 (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Ferreol and A. Saillard, Bull, Soc. chim. France, 848 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.M. G. Voronkov and N. V. Shorokhov, Water-Repellent Coatings in Building Construction [in Russian], Izd-vo AN LatSSR, Riga (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965