Propagation of explosion in thin layers of solid explosives
Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsExplosive Compression Wave Flame Front PETN Wave Profile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. P. Bowden and A. D. Yoffe, Initiation and Growth of Explosion in Liquids and Solids [Russian translation], IL, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Bobolev and A. V. Dubovik., PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics], 2, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Dubovik, Candidate's dissertation, IKhF AN SSSR, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Pokrovskii and I. S. Fedorova, Effect of Impact and explosion in Deformable Media [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, 1957.Google Scholar
- 7.G. T. Afanas'ev, V. K. Bobolev, et al., collection: Explosives [in Russian], no. 63/20, Nedra, 1967.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972