Analytical potential energies for reactions in the system SCN−-H2O
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Potential Energy Analytical Potential Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Clementi, in: Horizons of Quantum Chemistry, K. Fukui and B. Pullman, eds. (1980), p. 267.Google Scholar
- 2.B. Ya. Simkin and I. I. Sheikhet, in: Current Problems in Physical Chemistry [in Russian], (1983), p. 148.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Baranovskii, O. V. Sizova, N. V. Ivanova, and T. T. Ermolaeva, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,27, No. 1, 9 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Baranovskii, T. T. Ermolaeva, V. I. Chizhik, et al., Khim. Fiz.,4, No. 4, 528 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Bolis, E. Clementi, D. H. Wertz, et al., J. Am. Chem. Soc.,105, No. 3, 355 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987