Determination and analysis of the total harmonic force field of the tetrahedral molecules EX4 (E=C, Si, Ge, Sn, Pb; X=H, F, Cl, Br, I)
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Force Field Harmonic Force Tetrahedral Molecule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. E. Osipova, É. N. Yurchenko, G. A. Kokovin, and G. V. Odegova, Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 3, Part 8, 8 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.É. N. Yurchenko, Molecular Spectroscopic Methods in the Chemistry of Coordination Compounds and Catalysts [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Bugaev, N. N. Bulgakov, and É. N. Yurchenko, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,29, No. 1, 56 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Simanouchi, J. Chem. Phys.,17, No. 3, 245 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.M. B. Smirnov, Opr. Spektrosk.,55, No. 6, 1017 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.K. S. Krasnov (editor), Molecular Constants of Inorganic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Gribov, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, The Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.É. N. Yurchenko, E. T. Devyatkina, and E. B. Burgina, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,18, No. 1, 189 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.E. B. Burgina, É. N. Yurchenko, and L. V. Konovalov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,29, No. 3, 38 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989