Organic quasi-unidimensional metals: The problem of structure selection
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Structure Selection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. B. Coleman, M. J. Cohen, D. J. Sandman, F. G. Yamagishi, A. F. Garito, and A. J. Heeger, Solid State Commun.,12, 11, 1125 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. J. Epstein, s. Elemand, A. F. Garito, and A. J. Heeger, Phys. Rev., B.,5, 952 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Shchegolev, Phys. Status Solidi,12a, 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.R. P. Shibaeva and L. O. Atovmyan, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,13, 546 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. J. Heeger, Design and Synthesis of Organic Metals. Preprint, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976