NMR study of Al(III) complexation and solvation in alcohol and water-alcohol solutions
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsAlcohol Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. J. Grasdalen, J. Magn. Reson.,5, 84 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. Grasdalen, J. Magn. Reson.,6, 336 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Richardson and T. D. Alger, J. Phys. Chem.,79, 1733 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Buslaev, V. P. Tarasov, S. P. Petrosyants, and N. I. Mel'nikov, Koordinats. Khim.,11, No. 1, 1435 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Buslaev, V. P. Tarasov, S. P. Petrosyants, and G. A. Kirakosyants, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,241, No. 4, 838 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Buslaev, V. P. Tarasov, S. P. Petrosyants, and G. A. Kirakosyants, Koordinats. Khim.,4, No. 9, 1346 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.B. N. Chernyshev and V. V. Kon'shin, Koordinats. Khim.,2, No. 3, 365 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Matwiyoff and W. E. Wageman, Inorg. Chem.,9, 1031 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984