The transition state in the half-electron method
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Transition State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. C. Slater, Self-Consistent Field Methods for Molecules and Solids [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Goscinski, B. Pickup, and G. Purvis, Chem. Phys. Lett.,22, 167 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.O. Goscinski, G. Howat, and T. Aberg, J. Phys.,B8, 11 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Brandi, M. Matos, and R. Ferreira, Chem. Phys. Lett.,73, 597 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Voityuk, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,24, No. 3, 18 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Voityuk and L. N. Mazalov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,23, No. 1, 61 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Voityuk and L. N. Mazalov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,23, No. 5, 181 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984