Calculation of barriers to rotation in pure water
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Pure Water
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Iskanderov and A. G. Novikov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,56, 2396 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Malomuzh and I. Z. Fisher, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,14, 1105 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Frenkel', Collection of Selected Works, Vol. 3, Kinetic Theory of Liquids [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Eizenberg and W. Kauzmann, Structure and Properties of Water, Oxford Univ. Press (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.F. N. Stillinger and A. Rahman, J. Chem. Phys.,60, 1545 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Malenkov and L. P. D'yakonova, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,20, 845 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Morgan and B. E. Warren, J. Chem. Phys.,6, 666 (1938).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985