Mössbauer spectroscopic study of structure of products from pyrolysis of ferroogganosiloxanes
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Pyrolysis Spectroscopic Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Zhdanov, M. M. Levitskii, A. Yu. D'yakonov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2512–2518 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Zhdanov, A. L. Buchachenko, O. I. Shchegolikhina, et al., Izv Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 600–604 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Knizhnik, R. A. Stukan, T. A. Kazina, et al., Zh. Neorg. Khim.,34, No. 7, 1638–1692 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Greenwood and T. C. Gibb, Mössbauer Spectroscopy, Halsted Press, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Ron, in: Application of Mössbauer Spectroscopy, R. L. Cohen (ed.), Academic Press, New York, Vol. 11 (1988), pp. 329–392.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992