Calculation of the potential curves of the low-lying electronic states of LiBe and LiBe+ in a mixed orbital basis by the SCF method
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Electronic State Potential Curf Orbital Basis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. H. Blustin and J. W. Linnett, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. II,70, 826 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Khrustov, A. A. Safonov, N. F. Stepanov, et al., paper deposited at VINITI, July 17, 1980, No. 3153-80.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Safonov, V. F. Khrustov, N. F. Stepanov, and L. Mammino, paper deposited at VINITI, July 17, 1980, No. 3154-80.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Safonov, V. F. Khrustov, and N. F. Stepanov, Vestnik Moskov. Gos. Univ., Ser. Khim.,23, 27 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Pupyshev and N. F. Stepanov, in Present-Day Problems in Physical Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 11, MGU, Moscow (1979), p. 319.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Clementi and C. Roetti, At. Data Nucl. Data Tables,14, 177 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Herzberg, Molecular Spectra and Molecular Structure, Vol. 1, Spectra of Diatomic Molecules, Prentice-Hall (1939).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Radtsig and B. M. Smirnov, Reference Book of Atomic and Molecular Physics [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983