Correlation of quantum-mechanical and semiempirical methods for calculating the intensities of infrared bands on the basis of effective atomic charges and the valence-optical scheme
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Atomic Charge Infrared Band Semiempirical Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, The Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Vol. 2, GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,32, 185 (1941).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Gribov, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, The Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Sverdlov, Opt. Spektrosk.,10, 76 (1961);10, 371 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Sverdlov, M. A. Kovner, and E. P. Krainov, The Vibrational Spectra of Polyatomic Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1972.Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Mayants and B. S. Averbukh, The Theory and Calculation of the Intensities in the Vibrational Spectra of Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Mayants and B. S. Averbukh, J. Mol. Spectrosc.,22, 197 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Prima, V. M. Prima, A. B. Kovrikov, and D. S. Umreiko, Izv. Akad. Nauk Beloruss. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 1, 89 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.J. C. Decius, J. Mol. Spectrosc.,57, 348 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983