Quantum-chemical investigation of the formation of reaction centers during anionic polymerization with electron transfer
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPolymerization Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Electron Transfer Reaction Center
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Perry, Anionic Polymerization, in: Reactivity, Reaction Mechanisms, and Structure in Polymer Chemistry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. E. Eizner and B. L. Erusalimskii, Eur. Polymer J.,12, 59 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. E. Eizner and B. L. Erusalimskii, Electronic Aspects of Polymerization Reactions [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Pople and D. L. Beveridge, Approximate Molecular Orbital Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.J. M. McIver and A. Komornicki, Chem. Phys. Lett.,10, 303 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.J. E. Almlof, P. Ulfisacson, J. P. Mjoberg, and W. M. Ralowski, Chem. Phys. Lett.,26, No. 2, 215 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.D. R. Armstrong, P. G. Perkins, and J. J. P. Steward, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton,8, 838 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.N. P. Borisov and S. G. Semenov, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ., No. 6, 119 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980