The NMR spectra of glycine complexes of platinum and palladium
- 86 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Platinum Inorganic Chemistry Glycine Palladium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Bondarenko, S. P. Gabuda, G. D. Mal'chikov, and N. A. Shestakova, Izv. Sibir, Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Grinberg and B. V. Ptitsyn, Izv. Inst. Platiny,9, 55 (1932).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Volshtein and I. O. Volodina, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,5, 1948 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.F. W. Pinkord, E. Sharratt, W. Wardlaw, and E. G. Cox, J. Chem. Soc., 1012 (1934).Google Scholar
- 5.H. C. Freeman and M. L. Golomb, Acta Cryst.,B25, 1203 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. R. Andrew, W. S. Hinshaw, and M. G. Hutchins, J. Magn. Res.,15, 196 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Pedersen, J. Chem. Phys.,41, 122 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977