A study of the three-dimensional structure of the molecule of the extracting agent lix 65N by the atom-atom potentials method
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Potential Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. W. Ashbrook, Coord. Chem. Rev.,16, 285 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Dashevskii, The Conformation of Organic Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Dashevskii, Yu. T. Struchkov, and R. L. Avoyan, Progress in Science, Chemistry Series [in Russian], Idz. VINITI, Moscow (1968), p. 114.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Dashevskii and I. O. Murzina, Progress in Science, Chemistry Series [in Russian], Idz. VINITI, Moscow (1970), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 5.H. A. Scheraga, Adv. Phys. Org. Chem.,6, 103 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Ramachandran and V. Sasisekharan, Adv. Protein Chem.,23, 283 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Raikhshtat, Summary of Candidate's Thesis [in Russian], Institute of Geochemistry, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.B. S. Zhorov, Avtometriya,1, 23 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.J. H. Hog, L. Nygaard, and G. O. Sorensen, J. Mol. Struct.,7, 111 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.C. E. Pfluger and R. L. Harlow, Acta Crystallogr.,29, 11, 2608 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982