Potential surface of the LiOH molecule in the self-consistent field approximation
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Potential Surface LiOH Field Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. J. Buenker and S. D. Peyerimhoff, J. Chem. Phys.,45, 3682 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Pupyshev, N. F. Stepanov, and A. I. Dement'ev, paper deposited at VINITI, Moscow (1975), No. 184-75.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Huzinaga, J. Chem. Phys.,42, 1293 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Roos and P. Siegbahn, Theor. Chim. Acta,17, 199 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Mezey and I. G. Csizmadia, Can. J. Chem.,55, 1181 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Roos and P. Siegbahn, Theor. Chim. Acta.,17, 209 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.T. H. Dunning, J. Chem. Phys.,53, 2823 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.H. F. Schaefer, III, The Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules. A Survey of Rigorous Quantum-Mechanical Results, Addison-Wesley California (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981