Interaction of valence-nonbonded atoms and two-center contributions to the total energy of a molecule I. Intramolecular interactions of hydrogen atoms
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Total Energy Hydrogen Atom
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kitaigorodskii, Molecular Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Dashevskii, The Conformation of Organic Molecules [in Russian], Izd. Khim., Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Pople, D. P. Santry, and G. A. Segal, J. Chem. Phys.,43, 129 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Fischer and H. Kollmar, Theor. Chim. Acta,16, 163 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Pople and G. A. Segal, J. Chem. Phys.,44, 3289 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Levin, Introduction to the Quantum Chemistry of the Solid State [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974), Chapter I.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979