Structure of 2-(N-phenyl-N-di-trifluoromethylacetylaminomethylene)-3(2H) benzo [b] thiophenone
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thiophenone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Aldoshin, O. A. D'yachneko (Dyachenko), L. O. Atovmyan, et al., Z. Kristallogr., (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.G. D. Palui, A. É. Lyubarskaya, B. Ya. Simkin, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,15, 1348 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Bren', V. I. Usacheva, and V. I. Minkin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7 920 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.I. D. Knunyants and G. G. Yakobson (editors), Syntheses of Organofluorine Compounds [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Ponomarev, A. I. Kadykov, and L. O. Atovmyan, Apparatus and Methods for X-Ray Structural Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Mashinostroenie (1974), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Andrianov, Z. Sh. Safina, and B. L. Tarnopol'skii, Rentgen-75. An Automated Program Set for Crystal Structure Deciphering [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983