Pertubation theory for degenerate excited states of molecules in the density-matrix method
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Excited State Pertubation Theory Degenerate Excited State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Fock, Principles of Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Quantum Mechanics: Nonrelativistic Theory [in Russian], FML, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Adamov, V. K. Kagan, and T. K. Rebane, Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ., Ser. Fizika i Khimiya, No. 10, 31 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Luzanov and M. M. Mestechkin, Teor. Éksp. Khim.,8, 435 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. B. Malykhanov, Teor. Éksp. Khim.,15, 627 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Luzanov, Yu. B. Malykhanov, and M. M. Mestechkin, Opt. Spektrosk.,28, 836 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983