X-ray study of the binary oxides of niobium and tantalum
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Niobium Tantalum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Trunov, L. M. Kovba, and E. I. Sirotkina, Dokl. AN SSSR,153, 1085 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Kovba, V. K. Trunov, and Yu. P. Simanov, Zh. neorgan. khimii,9, 1934 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Kovba, and V. K. Trunov, Dokl. AN SSSR,147, 622 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. P. Simanov, V. K. Trunov, G. M. Merzlyakov, E. A. Alekseenkov, and S. P. Alekhin, Collection “New Machines and Apparatuses for Testing Metals”, [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Mohanty, L. G. Fiegel, and J. H. Healy, Acta crystallogra.,15, 1190 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965