Study of the structure of complex compounds of beryllium, aluminum, and magnesium with mixed ligands (ammino chlorides and ammino nitrates) by IR spectroscopy
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Spectroscopy Chloride Nitrate Physical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Grigor'ev, N. K. Evseeva, and V. A. Sipachev. Zh. Strukt. Khim.,10, 469 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.Gmelins Handb. Anorg. Chemie, Vol. 26 (1930), p. 117.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Nakamoto, Infrared Spectra of Inorganic and Coordinated Compounds [Russian translation], “Mir”, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Grigor'ev, V. A. Sipachev, and A. V. Novoselova, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,12, 613 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.K. N. Semenenko and A. I. Grigor'ev, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,10, 2591 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.C. C. Addison and A. Walker, J. Chem. Soc.,1963, 1221.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Topping, Spectrochim. Acta,21, 1743 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Goubeau and H. Siebert, Z. Anorg. Algem. Chem.,254, 126 (1947).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Gerding and H. Houtgraaf, Rec. Trav. Chim.,74, 15 (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970