Classification of ternary solutions of electrolytes on the basis of the sign of the function ΔHin=f(m)
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Ternary Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Lilich, M. E. Mogilev and L. V. Chernykh, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,8, 199 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.O. S. Popkov, L. S. Lilich, and A. V. Krupinskaya, Izv. VUZov, Khimiya i Khim. Tekhnologiya,10, 12, 1303 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.K. W., Bunzl, J. Phys. Chem.,71, 1358 (1967); H. G. Hertz, D. M. Zeidler, Ber. Bunsengesellsch.,68, 821 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Selvaratnam and M. Spiro, Trans. Far. Soc.,61, 361 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Ya. Samoilov, The Structure of Aqueous Solutions of Electrolytes and the Hydration of Ions [in Russian], Izd. An SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970