Approximate radial distribution function equations. II
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Distribution Function Inorganic Chemistry Radial Distribution Radial Distribution Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. A. Arinshtein and B. G. Abrosimov, Zh. Strukt. Khimii,9, 1064 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov, Problems of Dynamic Theory in Statistical Physics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.É. A. Arinshtein, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,114, 1189 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Strel'tsova, Zh. Éksp. i Teor. Fiz.,26, 179 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Glauberman, Zh. Éksp. i Teor. Fiz.,25, 560 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969