Crystal and molecular structure of 2,2a,3,4,5,6,8-heptabromo-2a,3,4,5-tetrahydroacenaphthene
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Dashkevich and G. P. Petrenko, Structures of Some Polybromo Derivatives of Acenaphthene: Collections of Papers on General Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 1, (1953), pp. 630–637.Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Dashkevich and A. P. Karishin, Promyhslennost' Org. Khim.,4, No. 20, 406–410 (1937).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Dashkevich and G. P. Petrenko, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,25, No. 7, 1378–1382 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Petrenko and A. Murugova, Zh. Org. Khim.,6, No. 9, 1911–1915 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. L. Avoyan and Yu. T. Struchkov, Zh. Struk. Khim.,3, No. 5, 605–608 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Petrenko, V. G. Usachenko, and A. P. Karishin, Zh. Org. Khim.,4, No. 12, 2190–2195 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Petrenko, A. A. Murugova, and V. F. Anikin, Zh. Org. Khim.,12, No. 8, 1835–1836 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.V. K. Pecharski, P. Yu. Zavalii, L. G. Aksel'rud, et al., Vestnik L'vovsk. Univ., No. 25, 9–13 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. G. Ganin, V. F. Anikin, V. Kh. Kravtsov, et al., Zh. Struk. Khim.,30, No. 1, 192–195 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Potapov, Stereochemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976), p. 695.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992