Polarographic study of the structure of silicate melts
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Silicate Inorganic Chemistry Polarographic Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Anfilogov, Geokhimiya, No. 12, 1793 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Anfilogov, G. I. Bragina, and I. B. Bobylev, Scientific Papers Presented at the Second All-Union Conference on the Structure and Properties of Metallic and Slag Melts, Sverdlovsk, 1976 [in Russian], Part 3, p. 48.Google Scholar
- 3.C. Tanford, The Physical Chemistry of Macromolecules [Russian translation], Khimiya Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Lopatin, Theoretical Principles of Electrochemical Methods of Analysis [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Esin, I. T. Sryvalin, and V. V. Khlynov, Zh. Neorg. Khim.,2, 237 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Sridhar and J. H. Jeffes, Inst. Min. Metall.76, 44 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979