Structure of complexes formed by cupric chloride with amides of pyridinecarboxylic acids
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsChloride Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Amide Cupric Chloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Azizov, A. L. Kats, P. P. Larin, Yu. T. Tashpulatov, and Kh. U. Usmanov, Uzb. Khim. Zh.,5, 47 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Azizov and Ya. V. Rashkes, Tr. Tashkentsk. Farm. Inst.,4, 550 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Varshavskii, E. V. Komarov, and D. N. Suglobov, in Col.: Spectrophotometric Methods in the Chemistry of Complex Compounds [in Russian], Izd. “Khimiya”, Moscow-Leningrad (1964), p. 149.Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Azizov, K. M. Kantsepol'skaya, and Kh. Kh. Khakimov, Tr. Tashkentsk. Farm. Inst.,4, 468 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.T. F. Lane, R. F. Hooper, and I. Nakagawa, International Symposium of Molecular Structure and Spectra, Tokyo (1962), p. A 320.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967