Service program for IBMOL-5
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Service Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Clementi and J. W. Mehl, IBMOL-5 Program User Guide, IBM Research Laboratory, San Jose, California (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Mulliken J. Chem. Phys.,23, 1833, 1841, 2338, 2343 (1955);38, 3428 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Boys, Rev. Mod. Phys.,32, 300 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.S. F. Boys, in: Quantum Theory of Atoms, Molecules, and Solid State (ed. by P. O. Lowdin), Academic Press, New York-London (1966), p. 253.Google Scholar
- 5.C. Edmiston and K. Ruedenberg, Rev. Mod. Phys.,35, 457 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Von Nissen, Theor. Chim. Acta,29, (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Weinstein, R. Pauncz, and M. Cohen, Adv. At. Mol. Phys., No. 7, 97 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. Kleier, T. A. Halgren, J. H. Hall, and W. N. Lipscomb, J. Chem. Phys.,61, 3905 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977