Combustion of a solid fuel in a gaseous oxidizer flow
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Solid Fuel Gaseous Oxidizer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Marxman and T. Gilbert, 9th Symposium (International) on Combustion (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Kustov and S. S. Rybanin, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,6, No. 1, (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Smoot and C. F. Price, AIAA J.,4, 5 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Smoot and C. F. Price, AIAA J.,5, 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Vorobei, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,7, 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Lobanov, S. M. Zhukova, and N. N. Bakhman, in: Physics of Aerodispersed Systems [in Russian], 7th ed., Izd-vo Kievskogo Un-ta (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. H. Caveny and R. Z. Glick, J. Spacecraft and Rockets,4, 1 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975