Structure of 1H-pyrrolo[3, 2-h]quinoline
- 42 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Quinoline
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Krasnokutskii, Chemical Sciences Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Kurkovskaya, S. N. Krasnokutskii, V. P. Shabunova, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,22, No. 7, 1546–1552 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Kurkovskaya, S. N. Krasnokutskii, L. I. Dmitrievskaya, and N. N. Suvorov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,291, No. 2, 381–385 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.P. E. Hansen, “Effects on nuclear shielding,” in: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Vol. 15, Academic Press, London (1983), pp. 105–234.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. El-Bayoumi, J. Phys. Chem.,80, No. 20 2259–2264 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Slifkin, Charge Transfer Interaction of Biomolecules, Academic Press, New York (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991