Certain peculiarities of movement of flame front in a turbulent flow of homogeneous fuel mixtures
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsBurning Rate Flame Front Flame Propagation Burning Zone Velocity Pulsation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Khitrin and S. A. Gol'denberg, Gasdynamics and Physics of Burning [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Talantov and V. M. Yankovskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Aviats. Tekh., No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Khramtsov, Burning in a Turbulent Flow [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,12, No. 1 (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Taylor, Scientific Papers, Cambridge University Press (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Batchelor, Theory of Homogeneous Turbulence, Cambridge University Press (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Monin and A. M. Yaglom, Statistical Hydromechanics [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.P. G. Saffman, J. Fluid Mech.,27, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.B. V. Raushenbakh, S. A. Belyi, et al., Physical Principles of the Working Process in Combustion Chambers of Jet Engines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976