Investigation of copper metaniobate and metatantalate by electronic and vibrational spectroscopy
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsCopper Spectroscopy Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Vibrational Spectroscopy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Felten, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem.,29, No. 4, 1168 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Blasse, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem.,26, No. 7, 1191 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Bazuev and E. I. Krylov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,4, No. 10, 1817 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Lawson, Infrared Absorption Spectra of Inorganic Substances [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Last, Phys. Rev.,105, No. 6, 1740 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.F. A. Rozhdestvenskii and E. I. Krylov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,8, 3382 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971