ESR and the hall effect in organic charge transfer complexes
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Charge Transfer Hall Effect Charge Transfer Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Gutmann and L. Lyons, Organic Semiconductors, Wiley (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Alikin, V. S. Grechishkin, R. V. Grechishkina, and V. M. Gusarov, Optika i Spektroskopiya,31, 249 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Alikin, V. S. Grechishkin, R. V. Grechishkina, and V. M. Gusarov, Organ. Magnetic Resonance,3, 509 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Glarum, J. Phys. Chem. Soc.,24, 1577 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.D. D. Eley and D. J. Spivey, Trans. Faraday Soc.,56, 1432 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Vannikov and M. A. Bakh. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,149, 357 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.R. J. Ellot, Phys. Rev.,96, 266 (1954).Google Scholar
- 8.R. V. Grechishkina and G. I. Subbotin, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,12, 786 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974