Phase transition studies of superionic solids from magnetic susceptibility and thermoelectric power measurements
KeywordsPolymer Phase Transition Magnetic Susceptibility Thermoelectric Power Power Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. CHANDRA, “Superionic Solids: Principle and Applications” (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1981).Google Scholar
- 2.H. SATO and B. KIKUCHI,J. Chem. Phys. 55 (1971) 677.Google Scholar
- 3.M. J. RICE, S. STROSSLER and G. TOOMB,Phys. Rev. Lett. 32 (1974) 596.Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. HUBERMAN and R. M. MARTIN,Phys. Rev. B13 (1976) 1498.Google Scholar
- 5.T. GEISEL, ibid.B20 (1979) 4294.Google Scholar
- 6.D. P. BUTTON, L. S. MASON, H. L. TULLER and D. R. UHLMAN,Solid State Ionics,9–10 (1983) 585.Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. TRIPATHI, Ph.D. Thesis, Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, India (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.K. SHAHI, H. B. LAL and S. CHANDRA,Ind. J. Pure Appl. Phys. 113 (1975) 1.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1991