Refinement of the crystal structure of syngenite K2Ca(SO4)2 · H2O
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Crystal Structure Inorganic Chemistry Syngenite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Gorogotskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,157, No. 6, 1373 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Brusentsev, Kristallografiya,8, No. 1, 10 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Borisov, F. A. Brusentsev, R. F. Klevtsova, and N. V. Belov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,155, No. 5, 1082 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Borisov, R. F. Klevtsova, and N. V. Belov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,158, No. 1, 116 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Belov, Structure of Ionic Crystals and Metallic Phases [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Koratstsa and K. Sabelli, Theses of Papers of the Seventh International Congress of Crystallographers [in Russian], Izd. “Nauka”, Moscow (1966), p. 47.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968