Calculation of the dipole moments of nitroalkanes in the MO LCAO approximation
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Dipole Moment LCAO Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Del Re, J. Chem. Soc., 4031 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.Electronic Aspects of Biochemistry, B. Pullman (Editor) Academic Press, New York-London (1964), p. 221.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Berthod, Cl. Giessner-Pretre, and A. Pullman, Theoret. Chim. Acta,8, 212 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Berthod, Cl. Giessner-Pretre, and A. Pullman, Theoret. Chim. Acta,5, 53 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Berthod and A. Pullman, J. Chim. Phys.62, 942 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Fischer, Arkiv Fysik,5, 297 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.L. B. Zubkova, Dissertation [in Russian], Tomsk State University (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.A. L. McClellan, Tables of Experimental Dipole Moments, San Francisco, London (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Ositsov and V. I. Minkin, Handbook of Dipole Moments [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.Tables of Interatomic Distances and Configurations in Molecules and Ions, L. E. Sutton (Editor), The Chemical Society, London (1958, 1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970