Energies of the valence states in compounds of inert gases and in some other halides
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Halide Valence State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. C. Allen and W. D. Horrocks, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,84, 4344 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Waters and H. B. Gray, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,85, 825 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.C. J. Jameson and H. S. Gutowsky, J. Chem. Phys.,40, 2285 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.C. E. Moore, Atomic Energy Levels, Nat. Bur. Stand., circ N 467, vol.1 (1949);2 (1952);3 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Rundle, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,85, 112 (1963); G. C. Pimentel, J. Chem. Phys.19, 446 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.H. S. Johnston and R. Woolfolk, J. Chem. Phys.,41, 269 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1965