Dielectric properties and molecular structure of pyridine-benzene solutions
- 50 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Molecular Structure Dielectric Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Shakhparonov, Methods of Investigating the Thermal Motion of Molecules and the Structure of Liquids [in Russian]. MGU Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Tunin and M. I. Shakhparonov, Zh. fiz. khimii,35, 2783 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Beke and M. I. Shakhparonov, MGU Press, ser. “Khimiya” (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.C. N. Vriens and E. C. Medcaff, Ind. Eng. Chem.,45, 1098 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Shakhparonov, Introduction to the Molecular Theory of Solutions [in Russian], Moscow, Gostekhizdat (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Debye, Polar Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow, Gostekhizdat (1931).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Shakhparonov, MGU Press, ser. “Khimiya,”6, 11 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Onsager, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,58, 1486 (1936).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967