Magnetic interactions in stable nitroxide radicals
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Nitroxide Magnetic Interaction Nitroxide Radical
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Fedutin and V. B. Stryukov, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,11, 854 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Zvarykina, É. G. Rozantsev, and V. B. Stryukov, Summaries of Papers Presented at the Seventeenth All-Union Conference on Low-Temperature Physics [in Russian], Donetsk (1972), p. 271.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Nakajima, H. Ohya-Nishiguchi, and Y. Deduchi, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan,15, 713 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.R. B. Lyubovskii and I. F. Shchegolev, Pribory i Tekhn. Éksperim.,5, 234 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Duffy and K. P. Barr, Phys. Rev.,165, 647 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Stryukov, S. Ya. Umanski, and A. V. Zvarykina (Zvarikina), Chem. Phys. Letters,18, 240 (1973).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974