Aperiodic instability of processes in a solid-fuel rocket engine
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Rate Copper Oxide Rocket Engine Lead Dioxide Solid Propellant Rocket
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Gostintsev, L. A. Sukhanov, and P. F. Pokhil, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Gostintsev and L. A. Sukhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 6 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Vilyunov and A. P. Rudnev, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Zenin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,2, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Zenin and O. I. Nefedova, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,3, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. Glick and R. E. Askins, “Bistable solid propellant rocket motor,” U.S. Patent, Ref. J., Aviation and Rocket Engines, No. 7, 7. 125P (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977