Nonisothermal kinetics of thermally neutral polymerization processes
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsThermal Effect Heat Exchange Polymerization Process Vulcanization Neutral Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. B. Manelis and L. P. Smirnov. Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 5 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.F. F. Koshelev and N. S. Klimov, General Rubber Technology [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Ponomarev and V. A. Tarasenko, Zh. Vses. Khim. Obsch. im. D. I. Mendeleev,18, No. 1, 34 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.H. S. Carslaw and J. S. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, 2nd ed., Oxford University Press (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Kondrat'ev, Heat Measurements [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977