High-speed flow of a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen over blunt bodies
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsDetonation Wave Adiabatic Shock Model Speed Mixture Pressure Detonation Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Chernyi, Astron. Acta,13, 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.“A technique for studying supersonic combustion in the vicinity of a hypersonic missile,” Nat. Bur. Stand. Tech. News Bull.,44 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Behrens, W. Struth, and F. Wecken, Tenth (International) Symp. on Combustion (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Alpert and T.-Y. Toog, Astron. Acta,17, 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.H. F. Lehr, Astron. Acta,17, 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Vagner, in: Basic Results of Experiments in Shock Tubes [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975