Characteristic conditions of an exothermic reaction in a porous body-gas system
KeywordsStationary Point Thermal Explosion Moscow Power Institute Rigorous Theoretical Analysis Thin Porous Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics, Plenum (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Barzykin, V. T. Gontkovskaya, et al., Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Vol'pert and S. I. Khudnev, Analysis in Classes of Continuous Functions and the Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Vulis, Thermal Combustion Conditions [in Russian], Moscow Power Institute, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.D. A. Vagonov, N. G. Samoilenko, and V. G. Abramov, Chem. Eng. Sci., No. 8, 33 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Tekhonov, Mathematical Handbook, Vol. 31, No. 3 [in Russian], (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981